NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are three excellent swing trade ideas, stock moves that can be captured by traders in a matter of a few days: Twitter (TWTR) , Facebook (FB) and Jumei International (JMEI) .
The first is Twitter. The social messaging network is fast expanding around the world. Shares of the San Francisco-based company were trading at $49.49 on Thursday. That's not too far above where shares traded on the day of the company's IPO ($44.90), but now the chart is signaling it is time to look forward.
Read More: 10 Stocks Carl Icahn Loves in 2014
Courtesy of StockCharts.com After dipping to about $32 in May, Twitter made a quick recovery and then got a boost after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter financial results. Now that the stock has broken out above $48, we expect it to hold its gains and move steadily higher. Our suggested entry level for a trade would be $48-$49, and the target would be $56. Read More: Stock Market Today: Stocks Fall on Reports Russia Enters Ukraine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV