NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Movado
(MOV) are lower by -1.80% to $39.91 in early market trading as the company was downgraded to "equal weight" from "overweight" at Stephens following the company's worse than expected fiscal 2015 second quarter earnings.
The firm lowered its price target to $44 from $52, citing decreased visibility on Movado's sales in the second half of year, especially given the expected launch of Apple's (AAPL) iWatch.
The luxury watch maker reported net income for its fiscal 2015 second quarter of $12.2 million, or 47 cents per diluted share, compared to $12.5 million, or 48 cents per diluted share one year ago.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MOV Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV