The firm said it lowered its rating on the social media company as it believes Facebook's growth will decelerate, and raise valuation concerns in 2015.
Shares of Facebook are down -0.61% to $75.51 in pre-market trading today.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- FB's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 60.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 12.48, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,341.00 million or 1.43% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, FACEBOOK INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 17.71%.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, FACEBOOK INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FB Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV