NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TubeMogul (TUBE) shares soared in after-hours trading Tuesday after the software company reported second-quarter earnings and issued guidance that handily beat analysts' expectations.
The company reported a net gain attributable to common stockholders of a penny per diluted share, up from a loss 39 cents a share in the same period one year earlier. Revenue rose year-over-year to $28.72 million from $12.64 million. The consensus estimate called for a loss of 15 cents a share on revenue of $24.7 million.
TubeMogul expects third-quarter revenue in the range of $20 million to $22 million and full-year revenue in the range of $98 million to $102 million. Analysts expect third-quarter and full-year revenue of $18.94 million and $91.71 million, respectively.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 24.73% to $11.50 at 4:46 p.m. TUBE data by YCharts
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV