NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Dycom Industries Inc. (DY) released its 2014 fourth-quarter earnings results, which showed an increase in non-GAAP net income to $16.9 million, or 48 cents per common diluted share, compared to $15.1 million, or 44 cents per common diluted share, for the same period last year.
The provider of specialty contracting services said GAAP net income was $16.5 million, or 47 cents per common diluted share, compared to $14.7 million, or 43 cents per common diluted share, for the 2013 fourth quarter.
Contract revenues for the most recent quarter grew to $482.1 million from $478.6 million for the year-ago quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
You can view the full analysis from the report here: DY Ratings Report
DY data by YCharts
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV