NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bob Evans Farms
(BOBE) reported first quarter net sales of $326.3 million, a $3.1 million decline from the previous year and short of analysts expectations of $328.6 million.
The company also reported first quarter adjusted earnings of 10 cents per diluted share, in line with analysts expectations, but 44 cents lower than the previous year.
The company announced a quarterly dividend of 31 cents per share payable September 22 to stockholders of record on September 8, while also reaffirming its full year guidance range of $1.90 - $2.20.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates BOB EVANS FARMS as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate BOB EVANS FARMS (BOBE) a BUY. This is driven by multiple strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income." You can view the full analysis from the report here: BOBE Ratings Report BOBE data by YCharts EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV