3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: PFE, VZ, C
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.49, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PFE has a quick ratio of 2.03, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for PFIZER INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.17%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 22.92% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $4,087.00 million or 6.71% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PFIZER INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.19%.
- PFIZER INC's earnings per share declined by 10.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PFIZER INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.65 versus $1.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.25 versus $1.65).
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: Pfizer Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts