NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Chipotle (CMG) , led by co-CEOs Monty Moran and Steve Ells, is something of a phenomenon in the American dining industry. Pictures of enormous Chipotle burritos light up Twitter feeds across the country almost around the clock, while Vine videos showing long lunch lines at newly opened locations flood Facebook.
The company also has become a phenomenon on Wall Street for its aggressive number of annual new restaurant openings and robust sales growth from pre-existing sites.
But staying in the good graces of hungry consumers and Wall Street won't be easy tasks for Chipotle as copycats of its successful business model sprout and investors demand ever-higher profits. To ensure there are no disappointments, Chipotle is staying true to what has made it so successful: It remains focused on the guest experience and responsibly raised ingredients that are making folks question the origin of traditional fast food, and the necessity to eat it.
Read More: Domino's Pizza CEO Says Big Ideas are in the Oven
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV