NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Kite Pharma (KITE) continued to surge Tuesday after the company published successful data from its Phase 1-2a clinical trial of patients with aggressive non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
Kite treated patients with its an anti-CD19 chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy called KTE-C19. Eight of 13 patients with Advanced B cell malignancies showed complete remissions, while four showed partial remissions. The total result was a 92% objective response rate.
Furthermore, four of seven patients with chemotherapy-refractory diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma showed complete remissions. Three of these cases are ongoing, while one is ongoing after 22 months.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV