NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Adept Technology Inc (ADEP - Get Report) are falling -22.01% to $8.68 in early market trading after reporting fiscal fourth quarter earnings and revenue that missed analysts' estimates.
The robotics company posted fourth quarter earnings loss of -3 cents per share, below the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of 3 cents a share by 6 cents.
Revenue grew 4.4% from the same quarter one year ago to $14.3 million, but missing analysts' estimates of $16.22 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ADEP Ratings Report
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts