NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Movado Group Inc. (MOV) are lower by -7.04% to $40.94 in mid-morning trading on Tuesday, after the company reported financial results for the fiscal 2015 second quarter that fell short of analysts' expectations.
The luxury watch maker said net income for the most recent quarter declined to $12.2 million, or 47 cents per diluted share, compared to $12.5 million, or 48 cents per diluted share for the fiscal 2014 second quarter.
Movado's adjusted net income was $11.5 million, or 44 cents per diluted share, falling short of the 54 cents per share analysts polled by Thomson Reuters were expecting.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV