Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leading premium beverage company known for its unique flavors and customer-designed packaging, today announced that CEO Jennifer Cue increased her personal stake in the Company by an additional 1.8 million shares, through the cash exercise of vested stock options, resulting in $523,000 cash to the Company. This increases Ms. Cue’s total stake in the Company to 2.0 million shares. Ms. Cue’s stock option exercise took place on August 20, 2014. Since rejoining the Company in June 2012, Ms. Cue has invested a total of $581,000 in the Company.
Commenting on becoming Jones Soda’s largest shareholder, Ms. Cue stated, “I’m all in. Our employees, shareholders, distributors and new retail and corporate partners understand my drive to create profitable relationships. Our lineup is now in place. We have a powerful brand with untapped market potential, an updated product line that matches today’s consumer preferences, and a stronger force of distributors that are better suited for what we want to accomplish at retail and on fountain.”
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co. ® (OTCQB: JSDA) markets and distributes premium beverages under Jones® Soda, Jones Zilch® and Jones Stripped™ brands and sells through its distribution network in markets primarily across North America. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers.For more information, visit www.jonessoda.com or www.myjones.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV