SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Schubert Jonckheer & Kolbe LLP is investigating potential derivative claims on behalf of shareholders of General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), related to the belated recall of millions of its vehicles with ignition switch flaws.
The Schubert firm is investigating claims that GM's Board of Directors knowingly or recklessly failed to timely report safety defects to its customers and regulators, failed to implement adequate internal controls and procedures to ensure timely reporting of safety defects, and disseminated inaccurate information regarding the Company's safety record and business and financial condition—all in breach of their fiduciary obligations as directors of the Company.
As a result of these failures, GM is now the subject of numerous lawsuits, including personal injury suits and class actions based upon the ignition switch defect, as well as federal securities class actions filed on behalf of investors that purchased shares in GM.
If you own GM stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Willem Jonckheer either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (415) 788-4220, or fill out the form on our website at http://classactionlawyers.com/GM.About Schubert Jonckheer & KolbeSchubert Jonckheer & Kolbe has extensive experience in prosecuting securities claims, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. ContactSchubert Jonckheer & Kolbe LLP Willem F. Jonckheer, Esq.3 Embarcadero Center, Suite 1650 San Francisco, CA 94111Tel: (415) 788-4220 http://www.schubertlawfirm.com http://www.classactionlawyers.com SOURCE Schubert Jonckheer & Kolbe LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV