- Gorilla IV : Awarded 60 day contract with ExxonMobil in the Gulf of Mexico commencing at the beginning of November 2014 at $200,000 per day.
- Joe Douglas : Awarded extension for an estimated 120 days with Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas in the Gulf of Mexico at current day rate of $165,000.
- Cecil Provine: Awarded extension for an estimated 60 days with Fieldwood Energy in the Gulf of Mexico commencing early September 2014 at $130,000 per day, above the previous day rate of $125,000.
- Rowan Stavanger: In lieu of previously scheduled 90 day accommodation work with Talisman in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea, awarded seven month contract with the same customer in the U.K. sector commencing the beginning of September 2014 at a day rate of $225,000.
- Rowan Viking : Rig received its Acknowledgement of Compliance (AoC) from the Norwegian Petroleum Safety Authority and departed the shipyard late August 2014. Increased shipyard off rate time by 8 days to 54 days during 3Q 2014.
- Hank Boswell : Reduced 3Q 2014 off rate time by 20 days to 8 days for previously scheduled inspections.
- Rowan Gorilla VI: Increased shipyard off rate time by 19 days to 62 days due to completion of equipment commissioning during 3Q 2014 and expect the rig to resume operations at the end of August 2014.
- Charles Rowan : Previously scheduled 25 days off rate for inspections to occur during 1Q 2015 instead of 4Q 2014.
- Rowan Middletown: Previously scheduled 30 days off rate time for inspections to occur during 1Q 2015 instead of 4Q 2014.
- For the third quarter and full-year of 2014, the Company expects jack-up out-of-service time to be approximately 8% and 9-10%, respectively.
- To provide more visibility, out-of-service time through 2015 has been included on the Monthly Fleet Status Report. The Company expects out-of service time for the full-year of 2015 to be approximately 3-6%, inclusive of jack-ups and drillships.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.