Newman Ferrara LLP has begun an investigation into potential claims against the Board of Directors of InterMune, Inc. (“InterMune”) (NASDAQ: ITMN) concerning its proposed sale to Roche Holdings, Inc.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction valued at approximately $8.3 billion, Roche will commence a tender offer no later than August 29, 2014 to acquire all outstanding shares of InterMune common stock. InterMune stockholders will receive $74.00 in cash for each share of InterMune stock owned. The 52-week trading high of InterMune common stock is $73.19 per share.
Newman Ferrara’s investigation concerns whether InterMune’s Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of InterMune’s stockholders. The investigation focuses on the process by which InterMune’s Board of Directors considered and approved the proposed deal.
Concerned investors may contact Newman Ferrara attorney Roy Shimon at email@example.com to discuss this investigation, their rights, or potential remedies.Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in New York City with attorneys specializing in complex commercial and multi-party litigation, securities fraud and shareholder litigation, consumer protection, civil rights, and real estate. For more information, please visit the firm website at www.nfllp.com. CONTACT:Newman Ferrara LLPRoy Shimon1250 Broadway, 27 th Fl.New York, NY 10001 firstname.lastname@example.orgTel. 212.619.5400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV