SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces that a consumer protection service company is expanding its call center operations to a new location and is simultaneously implementing inContact's award-winning cloud software.
This new client sought a robust contact routing engine that was both reliable and flexible to meet the company's commitment to delivering high quality service to consumers. inContact's cloud software improves contact center effectiveness while alleviating the financial and operational efficiency concerns the company has experienced with other hosted and premise systems.
"Company growth is often a trigger for moving to the cloud," noted Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "Organizations get a major boost—both functionally and financially—in the ability to serve their customers, as well as the bottom line. And the cloud is more flexible and scalable for growing companies."
inContact's multichannel Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) features the cloud universal queue which pushes a seamless flow of work throughout the day to agents – based on their skills, availability and customer priority. In addition to voice, email and chat, the universal queue also handles social media, trouble tickets and CRM cases….virtually all work in the contact center. With the cloud, there's no need to buy, maintain or upgrade hardware so there is a saving on capital expenditures and reduced IT maintenance costs.Additional Information
- Get the facts for choosing a cloud provider: Choose Wisely
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV