NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners is known for his accurate stock market calls and keen insights into the economy, which he shares with RealMoney Pro readers in his daily trading diary.
Last week, Kass wrote about a strategist who can't say "I don't know" and about Europe's economic condition.
Please click here for information about subscribing to RealMoney Pro.
Barry Bannister's Brazen Bullishness
Stifel Nicolaus strategist Barry Bannister appeared on CNBC's Fast Money: Halftime Report today.Read More: 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014 To begin with, it is great that CNBC had someone like Bannister on -- as talking heads who have been wrong are entitled to present their views. After all, if the business media only had those that were correct in view on their broadcasts, they would have had no available guests from 2008-2010 (during the Great Recession)! Apparently, Bannister has raised his 12-month S&P 500 price target from the lowest on the Street to the highest, an increase of 450 S&P points in his forecast, from 1850 to 2300.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV