Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation (“Peregrine” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:PSMI) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Murata Electronics North America, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (“Murata”) (TSE/OSE: 6981). Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Peregrine stockholders will receive $12.50 in cash for each share of Peregrine common stock they own, valuing the transaction at approximately $471 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Peregrine Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.
If you are a Peregrine stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (212) 699-1145, or toll free at (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, stockholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV