3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, TripAdvisor ( TRIP) is up $2.62 (2.7%) to $100.52 on light volume. Thus far, 601,745 shares of TripAdvisor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $97.05-$100.63 after having opened the day at $98.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.90. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TripAdvisor, Inc. operates as an online travel company. TripAdvisor has a market cap of $12.8 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 18.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate TripAdvisor a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TripAdvisor as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that net income has been generally deteriorating over time. Get the full TripAdvisor Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts