Sky-mobi (MOBI) Is Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock
- MOBI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.4 million.
- MOBI has traded 74,212 shares today.
- MOBI is up 3.5% today.
- MOBI was down 5.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MOBI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MOBI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MOBI: Sky-mobi Limited, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the operation of a mobile application platform embedded on mobile phones to provide mobile application store and services in the People's Republic of China. MOBI has a PE ratio of 83.2. The average volume for Sky-mobi has been 664,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sky-mobi has a market cap of $253.8 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 114.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts