NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Aeropostale Inc. (ARO - Get Report) are down -7.93% to $3.60 in pre-market trade after the teen apparel retailer forecast a wider-than-expected loss for the fiscal third quarter as the company attempts to reverse declining sales.
Earnings for the second quarter of its 2014 fiscal year showed a GAAP loss of $63.8 million, or 81 cents per share, compared to a loss of $33.7 million, or 43 cents for the same period last year.
Analysts expected a loss of 61 cents.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ARO Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts