Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Friday evening:
Yahoo! (YHOO) : "People are worried about Yahoo!, but I say own it. I like Yahoo!."
Eaton (ETN) : "I'm horrified. This is a big disappointment. They did not deliver this quarter."Textron (TXT) : "I think this is an inexpensive stock. I think it's a real good idea." Charles Schwab (SCHW) : "People are worried about higher interest rates. I like Goldman Sachs (GS) in this space." Apollo Global Management (APO) : "If we're going to go there, then I'd go with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) ." Steel Dynamics (STLD) : "I like this one but all the business is going to Nucor (NUE) ." Nokia (NOK) : "I say you hold on to it." Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) : "I'd rather own other banks. I'm not going to recommend that stock." First Niagara Financial (FNFG) : "That is too cheap. I say you buy that." NextEra Energy (NEE) : "That's a growth utility. I think that stock is good but not as good as Dominion Resources (D) ." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV