Telecom Argentina SA Stock Downgraded (TEO)
- TEO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TELECOM ARGENTINA STET-FRNCE reported lower earnings of $2.52 versus $2.78 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 8.5% in earnings ($2.31 versus $2.52).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income has decreased by 3.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $114.17 million to $110.00 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.