LAS VEGAS and SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OneNeck IT Solutions announces today they are teaming up with Wired Real Estate Group (WiredRE) to advise enterprises about colocation data center space availability at OneNeck data centers located across the country.
"It's well-known that IT services delivered in the form of Software as a Service, or cloud hosting, is growing both in scale and complexity, leading to the need for purpose built, redundant and survivable data centers," states Phil LaForge, President and CEO of OneNeck. "Teaming up with the nation's leading data center advisory firm will help us to extend the awareness of our data centers across the country."
OneNeck maintains a growing portfolio of data centers, with six US data centers in Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arizona, and a seventh currently under construction in Colorado. OneNeck's local facilities are in step with the global trend of industrial scale and centralization of data centers away from coastal regions and migration to the interior of the US. From these facilities, OneNeck securely delivers colocation, disaster recovery, cloud infrastructure, fully managed and hosted IT environments, Internet connectivity, transport capabilities, and remote hands to any company in the US.
WiredRE is the leading independent cloud, colocation, and data center advisory firm. According to LaForge, they are a proven partner with game changing capabilities.LaForge says, "WiredRE has a solid track record of bringing enterprises and suppliers together to solve complex data center capacity problems. With their help, customers from across America will learn about OneNeck's extensive data center portfolio and hosting capabilities."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV