NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day, traders!
1. First, let's look at Alcoa, which produces and manages primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum and alumina. TheStreet Ratings has a buy rating on this stock.
Read More: 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014Alcoa traded up 0.4% on Wednesday, closing at $16.50.
- Wednesday's range: $16.36 - $16.69
- 52-week range: $7.68 - $17.22
- Wednesday's volume: 13,097,682
- Three-month average volume: 15,046,900
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts