LAUREL, Md., Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RootMetrics released its second U.S. State RootScore ® Reports and Verizon Wireless received the highest award for overall network performance in Virginia.
In addition to receiving the top award for overall network performance in Virginia, Verizon Wireless also scored highest in the categories of: Reliability, Data Performance and Call Performance. Verizon Wireless won or tied for the RootScore Overall Network Performance Award in 47 other states, and won more awards than any other provider for Overall Performance and in the categories of Reliability, Speed, Data and Call performance.
RootMetrics, an independent mobile analytics firm, said the bi-annual national study is the most comprehensive mobile network test completed and published by a third-party tester to-date. Scores were based on RootMetrics tests performed from January through June 2014. The company ranked the four major U.S. wireless providers in six categories: Overall, Reliability, Speed, Data, Call and Text network performance. Visit www.rootmetrics.com for details.
"These most recent studies are further confirmation of our continued commitment to deliver on our brand promise of providing customers with the best network experience," said Marquett Smith, President of the Virginia/ Maryland/DC Region. "The consistent reliability, quality and performance of our network provide a solid foundation for new technology and innovation that we will continue to deliver to our customers in the coming months and years ahead."In its National RootScore Report, RootMetrics named Verizon Wireless the Overall RootScore Award Winner. Verizon Wireless also was winner in the national study in four other categories: Reliability, Speed, Data and Call Performance. In addition to receiving the Overall Performance award, Verizon Wireless also ranked highest in four other categories:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV