An ordinary 13-year-old kid’s life takes a wild turn when he lands the dream job as the sidekick-in-training to a superhero in Nickelodeon’s new live-action comedy Henry Danger, premiering Saturday, Sept. 13, at 8 p.m. (ET/PT). Henry Danger kicks off a night of back-to-back series premieres with Nickelodeon’s other new live-action comedy, Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn , premiering at 8:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Henry Danger, a multi-camera, scripted half-hour series created and executive produced by multi-Emmy nominated hit-maker Dan Schneider ( Sam & Cat, Victorious, iCarly , Zoey 101 , Drake & Josh) and co-creator and co-executive producer Dana Olsen ( George of the Jungle, Inspector Gadget) follows the adventures of Henry Hart (Jace Norman) who gets selected by superhero Captain Man (Cooper Barnes) to be his apprentice. After promising to keep his new identity a secret, Henry must navigate a double life balancing the challenges of eighth grade with the crazy adventures of a crime fighter. Henry Danger will air regularly on Nickelodeon Saturdays at 8 p.m. (ET/PT).
In the series premiere, Henry discovers that being a superhero's sidekick is much harder than he ever thought. Henry desperately struggles to balance the demands of his schoolwork, his family responsibilities, and his new job as Kid Danger — all while keeping his crime fighting alter ego a secret from everyone he knows, including his two best friends Charlotte (Riele Downs) and Jasper (Sean Ryan Fox) and younger sister Piper (Ella Anderson). When Henry's life begins to crumble under the pressure, he turns to Captain Man for help. Captain Man offers Henry the use of an amazing new device that solves Henry's problems...at first. But it comes with a high cost, as Henry discovers at school the next day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV