HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Aug. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company") today announced it received a notice from the NASDAQ Capital Market on August 14, 2014 indicating that the Company is not in compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rules because it did not timely file its Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2014 . Previously, on June 6, 2014, NASDAQ granted the Company an exception until September 29, 2014 to file all delinquent periodic reports, including the Company's delinquent Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013 and the subsequent delinquent Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. The August 14, 2014 notice, which the Company expected, was issued due to NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Company's delay in filing these periodic reports is due to its previously disclosed extensive review of its accounting transactions including the re-audit of its financial statements for 2011 and 2012, assessment of the effectiveness of its internal controls over financial reporting, and the restatement of its previously issued financial statements for the first three quarters of 2013.
The Company's management team and its finance and accounting personnel are working diligently to complete this process, provide the requested information to its auditors, and finalize the necessary reviews so that its delinquent periodic reports can be filed.About Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) serves as the holding entity for a family of companies that provide emissions solutions to customers in the power generation and other industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV