"The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all."- J. Nehru
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- A quieter Wednesday as stocks took a bit of a rest after a strong push.
Dips are to be bought since it's working for now, as we saw when the Fed minutes were released today.
Read More: Warren Buffett's Top 10 Dividend Stocks
A quick dip was seen as the initial release came, but there was nothing unexpected or new and markets and stocks snapped back very quickly.
Almost all my recent buy points are still valid and should trigger within a few days after a little rest here as we blow off some of the overbought reading we are seeing.
All in all, markets and stocks are acting great!
S&P 500 SPDR Index ETF (SPY) is at highs now and could use a little rest but that doesn't mean it will come for sure.
Nasdaq (QQQ) is still leading and not showing any sign s of a top so all systems remain a go.
Have a great summer evening and enjoy this August strength.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV