Real Estate Video Marketing Leader HouseLens Launches Mobile-First Platform
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HouseLens Inc. is leading the real estate marketing industry with its launch of a true mobile-first marketing platform that innovates video viewing and the overall user experience for home buyers and real estate agents.
The HouseLens platform, which consists of a back-end customer portal and front-end webpages for video-based listings, complements the company's mobile-first corporate website, which launched in June. Both were built using the HTML5 language, which serves as the foundation for responsive design.
"What's really exciting about responsive design is that it completely eliminates the need for apps or other specialized software," says Joshua Lomelino, HouseLens' Chief Information Officer and Senior UX Designer. "With HTML5, our full video marketing platform automatically adjusts itself for display and performance on mobile devices like phones and tablets. The full site is the mobile site."
The result is a solution that can be used on any device, any time, anywhere. Home buyers can view HouseLens' signature walk-through video tours and professional photos, and agents can manage their listings, with ultimate convenience.It's a much-needed step in the right direction for real estate marketing. Research from Google and the National Association of Realtors shows that 89% of home buyers use mobile devices to research real estate – even when they're sitting at home. And Realtors spend a median of 44% of their time conducting business via mobile devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV