BOSTON, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- John Hancock Investments has released the inaugural edition of Market Intelligence, a comprehensive review of the investment landscape across key markets and asset classes. The quarterly publication is unique in the industry, capturing the views of a broad range of asset managers and independent researchers, and distilling them into timely, actionable investment ideas for financial advisors and their clients.
" Market Intelligence is a natural byproduct of the work we do every day vetting investment strategies and talking to our global network of asset managers," said head of investments, Leo M. Zerilli, CIMA. "As a manager of managers, John Hancock Investments is uniquely positioned to be at the center of this activity. And while this research has been a key input in our decision-making for years, we're publishing it externally because we believe the financial advisors and their clients who work with us may find it useful as well."
The report is the work of a dedicated team of more than 50 investment professionals at John Hancock Investments that collect, sort, and evaluate investment research from more than 75 asset managers, independent research firms, broker-dealers, and banks. Research is vetted, aggregated, and weighted to remove asset management biases and to inform John Hancock Investments' 12-to 18-month view on the markets.
The report, which benefits from the analysis of more than 30 distinct asset categories, illustrates both the range of views among the 75-firm network and the view of the investment team at John Hancock Investments. The report is modular and can be used in its entirety or as separate sections--even individual pages--depending on investor needs, and culminates in a list of strategies to consider in the current environment. It is available in several formats and uses charts and infographics to illustrate key themes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV