LONDON, Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation ( NYSE:HTZ), the world's largest general use car rental brand, has recently renewed its agreement with its franchise partner Paragon Car Rental Co., Ltd. which has been operating Hertz in Thailand since 2003. Hertz Thailand delivers total mobility solutions including domestic and cross border rentals for both business and leisure customers from around the world.
The renewed partnership agreement has been signed by Chartchai Panichewa, Executive Board Chairman, Paragon Car Rental Co., Ltd (Hertz International Licensee) and Wong Soon Hwa, Vice President, Hertz Asia.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, said: "We're delighted to renew and celebrate 11-year partnership with our Thailand franchisee Paragon Car Rental Co., Ltd (Hertz Thailand). Our long-standing relationship is a testament to the continual quality of service provided by both parties. Hertz Thailand's total mobility solutions and cross-border rentals for both business and leisure customers will present significant growth potential."
Chartchai Panichewa added: "As a proud member of the Hertz family for the past 11 years, we share the company's vision for growth and the commitment to deliver quality service to our customers with a touch of Thai and distinctly personal approach. Our growth and expansion strategy is geared towards supporting the ASEAN Economic Community's (AEC) goal of regional economic integration by 2015, so our popular cross-border services as well as in-country mobility solutions are a key opportunity for us."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV