NEW YORK, Aug. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoStem, Inc. (Nasdaq:NBS), a leader in the emerging cellular therapy industry, announced today that Dr. Hans Keirstead, President, NeoStem Oncology, will give a company presentation at the Swedish-American Life Science Summit 2014 in Stockholm where the conference's theme is 'The Future of Medicine.'
Dr. Keirstead will provide an overview of the Company's clinical development pipeline with an emphasis on NeoStem's Targeted Cancer Immunotherapy Program that focuses on developing patient-specific immunotherapies for the treatment of late stage cancers, including NeoStem's expected initiation later this year of a pivotal Phase 3 trial for NBS20, its lead product candidate.
Swedish-American Life Science Summit 2014
- Date and Time: Friday, August 22, 2014, 10:30 AM
- Venue: OMX Stockholm, Sweden
- Website: www.salss.com
- Presenter: Dr. Hans Keirstead
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts