PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced that members of the management team are scheduled to participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014, David Chemerow, Rentrak's Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will conduct one-on-one investor meetings throughout the day at the Brean Capital 2014 Global Technology Conference at the Millennium Broadway Hotel in New York City.
On September 12, 2014, Bill Livek, Rentrak's Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will be joined by Chemerow in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 23 rd Annual Communacopia Conference at 8:50 a.m. ET. The presentation will take place at the Conrad New York Hotel. Chemerow will conduct one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
About Rentrak Corporation Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is the entertainment and marketing industries' premier provider of worldwide consumer viewership information, precisely measuring actual viewing behavior of movies and TV everywhere. Using our proprietary intelligence and technology, combined with Advanced Demographics, only Rentrak is the census currency for VOD and movies. Rentrak provides the stable and robust audience measurement services that movie, television and advertising professionals across the globe have come to rely on to better deliver their business goals and more precisely target advertising across numerous platforms including box office, multiscreen television and home video. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.RENTF CONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV