PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemtura Corporation (NYSE:CHMT) (Euronext:CHMT) will host an Investor Day at The Westin New York Grand Central, 212 East 42nd Street, New York from 1 to 5 p.m. on Thursday, December 4.
The presentations will commence with an overview by Craig Rogerson, Chemtura's Chairman, President and CEO, of the company's achievements over the last 12 months, its value creation strategy and key growth initiatives. The meeting will then proceed with presentations by managers of Chemtura's key operating businesses and functions, followed by a Q&A session.
A live audio webcast of Chemtura's Investor Day presentations will be available at the link below. A replay of the webcast will be available beginning December 5, 2014.AUDIO WEBCAST LINK http://www.media-server.com/m/p/v9kaqz7e Participants who are unable to access the webcast may also join the event through the dial-in number below. Participants are asked to dial-in 10 minutes prior to the meeting start time. DIAL-IN NUMBER: Toll-Free: (855) 277-6602 Conference ID code: 90571212 NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT. Chemtura Corporation, with 2013 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com . 1 2013 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the completed sales of the Antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
CONTACT: Dalip Puri VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Tel: (203) 573-2153
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV