New York American Water has recently announced that John Kilpatrick will be joining the company as engineering manager. In this new role, Kilpatrick will be in charge of managing New York American Water’s engineering team, handling capital projects, producing designs, and support the advancement of GIS mapping and planning for New York American Water.
Since 2006, Kilpatrick worked as senior planning engineer at California American Water and then later transitioned to senior project manager. His previous experience includes consulting for CH2M Hill and Boyle Engineering.
“John’s comprehensive understanding of the water industry and infrastructure management will be a great benefit to New York American Water’s engineering team,” said William Varley, president of New York American Water. “We’re confident that he will do an outstanding job.”
Kilpatrick holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering and a Master of Science with a concentration in Engineering Management from Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. A native of Northern Ireland, who moved to California at the age of six, he is currently relocating to Melville, NY from California with his wife and two children.New York American Water, a subsidiary of American Water (NYSE: AWK), is the largest investor-owned water utility in the state, providing high-quality and reliable water services to more than 370,000 people. Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,600 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 40 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV