Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) announced today the opening of Park Hyatt New York, the flagship hotel of the globally recognized Park Hyatt brand that will offer unprecedented luxury in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Guests of Park Hyatt New York will enjoy its prime location at 153 West 57th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, which is within walking distance to Central Park and across the street from historic Carnegie Hall.
Spa Nalai is grounded in the principles of serenity, rejuvenation and wellness and indulges locals and guests with tailored spa treatments to meet a wide variety of needs. (Photo: Business Wire)
Park Hyatt New York features 210 luxurious guestrooms, including 92 premier suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel is nestled within the first 25 floors of the iconic, 90-story One57 skyscraper, designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Christian de Portzamparc. At 475 square feet, the standard rooms at Park Hyatt New York are among the largest in New York City and the majority of the hotel’s deluxe rooms span 530 square feet. Nightly rates for a standard room currently range from $795 to $1,295.
“The opening of Park Hyatt New York marks a significant milestone for the Park Hyatt brand, giving it representation in a key market and boosting the brand’s global visibility. It introduces a new way of defining and delivering luxury for both guests and locals,” said Katherine Melchior Ray, Vice President of Luxury Brands for Hyatt. “We dug deep into consumer insights to see what today’s luxury travelers want and need. We know that in addition to luxurious accommodations, culinary expertise, and high-quality service, they also want a personalized experience. We believe that Park Hyatt New York delivers this through locally authentic relationships and programs that will redefine the standard for luxury in New York City.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV