Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
For more on Monday's Analysts' Actions check out Susannah Lee's report:
- WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE increased its bottom line by earning $1.00 versus $0.82 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.59 versus $1.00).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income increased by 53.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $17.90 million to $27.50 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 42.09% is the gross profit margin for WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE which we consider to be strong. Regardless of WWW's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.48% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: WWW Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts