PITTSBURGH, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, will be opening its 10 th store in Kansas and 577 th store nationwide on Friday, August 29 th at Schulman Crossing in Garden City, KS (1540 Lareu Street).
DICK'S three-day grand opening celebration will run through Sunday, August, 31. The store will open at 8:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
DICK'S 4,000 gallon bass tank will be on site, with hourly fishing shows taking place from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
On Friday, the first 100 people in line will be eligible for a free Reebok Play Dry® T-Shirt. Guests who are in line at 7:45 a.m. on Friday will get a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker.***Saturday and Sunday giveaways include a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line. Guests who are in line at 7:45 a.m. Saturday and 8:45 a.m. on Sunday will also get a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker.*** "We're excited to be joining Garden City with the opening of our newest location," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We look forward to offering the finest quality products and highest level of customer service to the community." The new location will feature Nike, adidas and Under Armour shops, athletic and outdoor apparel and footwear and the latest gear for team sports, fitness, camping, hunting and fishing. More than 40 in-store services by DICK'S certified PROS in sports and outdoor specialties such as bike, golf and fishing will also be available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV