NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Jumei International Holding Ltd (JMEI) reported a 68.2% increase in net income for the 2014 second quarter to $17.8 million, or 16 cents per diluted share, compared to $10.6 million, or 13 cents per diluted share for the same quarter in 2013.
The China-based online retailer of beauty products said GAAP net income grew by 53.6% to $15.4 million, or 13 cents per diluted share, from $10 million, or 12 cents per diluted share for the 2013 second quarter.
Jumei International's total net revenue rose 41.9% to $154.4 million for the most recent quarter versus $108.8 million for the year ago period.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Stocks TO Buy: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn More.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV