State Street Global Advisors announced today that the SPDR® S&P Biotech ETF (NYSE: XBI- News) received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Dendreon, Corp.
The total amount payable to the Fund is listed below. When the Fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, it is estimated that the Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of August 15, 2014.
Shares Outstanding as of August 15, 2014
|Per Share Amount|
|SPDR® S&P Biotech ETF||$233,312||7,500,000||$0.0311|
Source: State Street Bank and Trust Co.
State Street Global Advisors manages more than $413 billion* in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of June 30, 2014) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.About State Street Global Advisors State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is a global leader in asset management. The firm is relied on by sophisticated investors worldwide for its disciplined investment process, powerful global investment platform and access to every major asset class, capitalization range and style. SSGA is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV