"No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than successful speculation." -- Robert Rhea
Biotech and healthcare remain the place to be -- and I am there.
Read More: 10 Stocks George Soros Is BuyingI've upped my position weighting to medium now, as we look to have lows in place and the markets are looking really great. I did place a few buys today, but those are always reserved for subscribers. Stops are in place, just in case, but we should see strength continue if the recent action is for real. If not, I'll go back to cash and wait for the next buy points. I've got a lot of charts to look over tonight, so let's quickly look into the S&P 500 chart. This has been a solid day, even though on lighter volume than what would be considered ideal. It is summer and August after all, so many traders are away. That contributes to lighter volume. Read More: Why Home Depot Remains the Retail Sector's Best Bargain Stock The SPY ETF is now near $198 and could do a little sideways dance. That would be fine, but the most important thing is to see leading stocks leading the market higher. They are -- in a big way. Enjoy your evening.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV