Lifshitz & Miller Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Endocyte, Inc., EVOQ Properties Inc., Fortegra Financial Corporation, Intervest Bancshares Corporation And L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifshitz & Miller announces that a class action was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana alleging that Endocyte, Inc. ("ECYT") issued false and misleading statements between March 21, 2014 and May 2, 2014. Specifically, on May 2, 2014, Endocyte disclosed that VYNFINIT was found ineffective in the treatment of platinum-resistant ovarian cancer, based on certain testing methods known as response evaluation criteria in solid tumors, or "RECIST."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV