Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (“ADS”) (NYSE: WMS), a leading global manufacturer of water management products and solutions for commercial, residential, infrastructure and agricultural applications, today announced that it will release its first quarter fiscal year 2015 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, September 3, 2014.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Joe Chlapaty, and Chief Financial Officer Mark Sturgeon will host a conference call and webcast that same morning at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the results and current business outlook.
The live call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-317-6789 (US toll-free) or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and asking to be connected to the Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. call. The live webcast will also be accessible via the "Events Calendar” section of the Company’s Investor Relations website, www.investors.ads-pipe.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the call.
About Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and superior drainage solutions for use in the construction and infrastructure marketplace. Its innovative products are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including non-residential, residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. The Company has established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging its national sales and distribution platform, its overall product breadth and scale and its manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, the Company operates a global network of 58 manufacturing plants and 29 distribution centers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV