NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- With so many different investments options, investors often have a difficult time deciding which direction is the best one for them to take.
Here at TheStreet, we attempt to declutter the excess of information available and present it to our readers in a way so that they can make wise investment decisions.
Whether you're an individual investor or work with a financial advisor, our objective is to help simplify the process and present information that's user friendly.
The airline industry is one of the largest consumer industries in the world. It amassed $710 billion in revenue last year, according to the International Air Transport Association.
The overall industry is comprised of different segments, including commercial airlines, aircraft leasing and the airport operating sectors.The airport operations segment is often overlooked because of its lack of commercial presence. Companies in this industry operate international, national or civil airport or public flying fields. These businesses provide support services such as aircraft fueling and maintenance, air traffic control, rental of hanger space, and baggage and cargo handling. Globally, the airport operations industry accrues $132 billion of annual revenue and accounts for 6,619 business 491,000 employees. Here are three airport operations stocks, ranked by our own proprietary quantitative ranking system at TheStreetRatings.com, which are worth looking over.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV