Bret A. Schumacher, an experienced real estate development executive whose work developing master planned residential and resort communities spans from Florida to Hawaii, has joined Tejon Ranch Co. as Vice President, Community Development--Real Estate.
Bret A. Schumacher – Joins Tejon Ranch Co. as Vice President, Community Development-Real Estate (Photo: Business Wire)
Schumacher was selected to lead the development of Tejon Mountain Village, a sensitively planned residential and resort community located in the high country of Tejon Ranch. Featuring an extensive amount of natural open space, it’s destined to be one of America’s premier residential/resort communities. Tejon Ranch Co. recently acquired full ownership of Tejon Mountain Village LLC, having purchased the interests of its partner in the joint venture.
“We are delighted that Bret Schumacher will be leading the development of Tejon Mountain Village,” said Gregory S. Bielli, President and CEO of Tejon Ranch Co. “He’s worked with some of the top public and private developers in the country and we are excited he’ll be applying his considerable skills and expertise to create a remarkable mountain community here on Tejon Ranch.”
Schumacher comes to the development with a record of achievement in developing exceptional master planned communities. On the island of Kauai, he helped develop Kukui ‘ula, an exclusive golf and spa mixed use community that was named one of the “Best of the Best” by the Robb Report. Schumacher also played an integral role in the creation of RiverCamps, a series of three waterfront planned communities developed by the St. Joe Company in Florida. In Utah, he worked with Kennecott Land on the development of Daybreak, a master planned mixed use community that encompasses 4,200 acres.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV