MELVILLE, N.Y., Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSIC), the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners, announced today the grand opening of a new headquarters building for its Practice Solutions business in American Fork, Utah, that will offer practitioners a state-of-the-art training facility on digital dentistry.
The 100,000-square-foot, environmentally friendly facility features a "Center of Excellence" equipped with high-quality digital dental equipment and technology from Henry Schein's valued supplier partners, including the Kavo Kerr Group, a Danaher company; Air Techniques; SciCan; and Planmeca, which provided its CAD CAM solutions. The new Center of Excellence will showcase innovative products to new dentists and provide local dental professionals a modern facility to offer free, high-quality oral care to the community's underserved population.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV