- Cost overruns on a fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were inappropriately deferred, resulting in overstatement of operating income.
- The Company’s net sales with respect to the fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were overstated.
- The Company lacked adequate internal controls over financial reporting.
INVESTOR ALERT: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Reminds Investors Of The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.