Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP reminds investors of L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (“L-3” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LLL) that all purchasers of L-3 securities between April 25, 2013 and July 30, 2014, inclusive (the “Class Period”), have until September 30, 2014, to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit.
L-3 provides command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems, aircraft modernization and maintenance, and national security solutions in the United States and internationally. The Complaint alleges that defendants made false and/or misleading statements or failed to disclose that:
- Cost overruns on a fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were inappropriately deferred, resulting in overstatement of operating income.
- The Company’s net sales with respect to the fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were overstated.
- The Company lacked adequate internal controls over financial reporting.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than September 30, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you wish to learn more about this action or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Lesley Portnoy, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.
This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts