2. Now, lets look at Lam Research, which designs, manufactures, markets, refurbishes and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
Lam Research traded up 1.5% on Friday, closing at $69.65.
- Friday's range: $68.51 - $70.17
- 52-week range: $46.20 - $72.92
- Friday's volume: 2,415,892
- Three-month average volume: 1,910,870
Lam Research looks good for today as price action has pulled back and has bounced off the 50-day simple moving average. On Friday, shares traded over the previous week's trading range and closed above the 20-day simple moving average. Plus, Friday's action formed a doji gap up, the traders best friend, and had increased volume that was greater than average.
I'd look to enter a position above the 20-day simple moving average, at or above $69.45. I'd set a stop on a close at or below $68.38. I would target the 52-week high initially, then I would look to stay in this trade until it reaches the top of the previous uptrend trading channel. Shares have had a hard time clearing the $72 level, so watch for a sell signal at this level. Once the $72 level is cleared, lets watch for a breakout above this level.Buy the dip, take profits at the peaks. Stay long until you see a confirmed sell signal or a close below the t-line. 3. Lastly, lets look at Netflix, which delivers via the Internet TV shows and movies to TVs, computers and mobile devices. Netflix traded up 1.82% on Friday, closing at $459.09.
- Friday's range: $448.60 - $462.00
- 52-week range: $257.75 - $475.87
- Friday's volume: 2,859,730
- Three-month average volume: 2,702,180