NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day, traders!
Read More: Warren Buffett's Top 10 Dividend Stocks
1. First, lets look at Advantage Oil & Gas, which acquires, exploits, develops and produces oil and gas in the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canada.Advantage traded up 5.4% on Friday, closing at $5.65.
- Friday's range: $5.43 - $5.74
- 52-week range: $3.47 - $7.23
- Friday's volume: 900,660
- Three-month average volume: 397,283
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts